Dear Members of the media,
We are pleased to send you below the accreditation procedure for the upcoming 2018 Bahrain GT Festival (Nov 30th - Dec 1st). The FIA GT Nations Cup will headline the Bahrain GT Festival, sharing a busy weekend of racing with supporting series including the SRO GT4 International Cup, Patrick Peter’s Bahrain Classic Challenge and the Porsche GT3 Challenge Middle East.
➢ Members from INTERNATIONAL print or online media and photographers must submit their application forms directly to SRO Motorsports Group.
Please note that the Credential Request Form and supporting documentation must be returned by email BEFORE NOVEMBER 10th to email@example.com
Along with completing the enclosed Credential Request Form (NB: only one request per person) AND the passport information document, we ask you to also provide the following supporting documents:
- A scanned copy of your passport if you require an entry visa.
- A letter (on official letter headed paper) from the chief editor/director of the publication that will publish your articles/photos. This letter must include the name(s) of the representative(s) covering the event and will need to specify whether they are a journalist or photographer. The letter will also need to include a commitment from the editor/director to publish post-coverage of the 2018 Bahrain GT Festival and to indicate which issue this will go in.
- Clippings of your previously published work on motorsports or an international sporting event.
- Passport sized photo, ideally in electronic format (*.jpeg or *.tiff)
- Equipment list for photographers
- SRO Motorsports Point of contact: Adelheid Terryn - Head of Communications
➢ Members from print or online media in Bahrain & GCC countries are kindly requested to submit their application forms to the National Press Office of the 2018 Bahrain GT Festival: Sarah Al Hashimi- National Press Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
We have the pleasure to enclose a proposition of different hotels providing special prices for media members. If you are interested to book one of those hotels, please contact directly: BIC Hotel & Transport Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINAL DEADLINE FOR THE RECEIPT OF CREDENTIAL REQUESTS
The request for credentials needs to be received by SRO Motorsports Group by November 10th at the latest. Requests that are received after this date will no longer be considered.
Should you have any further questions concerning the accreditation procedure for the 2018 Bahrain GT Festival, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Adelheid Terryn, Head of communications, SRO Motorsports Group, email@example.com
Simon Melluish, FIA Media Delegate, SM_FIAmediadelegate@mpacreative.com